- We will review, update, and amend the Agreement from time to time, consistent with our business needs and technology. We encourage you to check back periodically for new updates or changes. Your continued use of the Services will assume your acceptance of any change to this Agreement. We are the data controller of your information. We handle and process all data on behalf of our customers.
- You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" personal data; however, please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
Personal Information Collected
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Information You Provide Directly
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: To use certain features you may need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, such as your email address, password, and name, and assign you a unique identifying number.
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, phone numbers, email addresses, job titles, usernames, passwords, billing addresses, and mailing addresses. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website.
- Financial Data: Financial Data is related to your payment methods, such as credit card or bank transfer details. We collect financial data to allow you to purchase, order, return or exchange products or services from our website. We store limited financial data. Most financial data is transferred to our payment processor, Shopify, and you should review these processors' Privacy Policies to determine how they use, disclose, and protect your financial data.
Information We Collect Automatically
- When you visit, connect with, or utilize our Services, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third-party Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other innovations.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser type and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- To support product improvement, development, and research.
- To help us serve you better.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Recognizing you if you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
- onducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Reporting and analytics for performance of our offerings.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site by users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information we collect to complete your transactions, provide the Services, or fulfill orders or inquiries you have requested or authorized.
Vendors, service providers, and consultants. We disclose personal information to vendors or service providers working on our behalf. For example, companies that help us:
- Process, fulfill, ship, and deliver your orders
- Provide customer service and resolve complaints
- Identify, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions
- Analyze data or customer activity
- Design and execute marketing campaigns, administer promotions, and provide advertising services
- Allow you to order products online and have them delivered
- Corporate transactions. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction or proceeding such as a merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or a transfer, divestiture, or sale of all or a portion of the business or assets.
Other uses and disclosures. We will also access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal information when we believe that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Protect our shoppers, for example to prevent attempts to commit fraud.
- Operate and maintain the security of our products, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
How We Use Your Information
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our Services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Website services to you).
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including processing payment card transactions, arranging for shipping, handling returns and refunds, maintaining a record of the purchases you make, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including recognizing you and welcoming you to the Website.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials, and other offerings from the Company or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To deliver targeted and relevant advertising content to users.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- To engage and retain users.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
How We Protect Your Information
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have special access privileges to such systems and are required to treat the information with strict confidentiality. In addition, the extremely sensitive/credit information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to protect your individual information.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Vina Daisy LLC dba Insta Balloon Creation prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed the information within our systems.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances you have rights to your personal data under data protection laws. You may have the following rights:
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
- Request deletion of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). Something about your situation makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, overriding your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- You need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party. We will provide your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format to you or a chosen third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information; you initially provided consent for us to use or use the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not provide certain services to you.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so through the Contact Us form on the Website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy is effective as of September 14, 2022.
Last updated on October 17, 2022